WAITE PARK-On Monday, firefighters responded to a commercial fire in Waite Park.
The incident occurred around noon at No. 63 Northeast Third Street. Authorities said the fire was discovered in a storage room in the Quality Appliance Center.
Firefighters from St. Cloud and St. Joseph were asked to help each other. No one was injured and the fire was extinguished.
Authorities believe that space heaters located next to some cardboards in the storage room were the cause of the fire. There is currently no loss estimate.
The Quality Appliance Center stated that due to the fire, their business will be closed within the next 48 hours.